Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Friday 8-16 Another Hot Day

It's hot outside

We had another very hot day, here at the house it got to 102. 

The temperature at our house at 3:00

We started the day out by working on getting the Minnie ready for our trip. Larry started by checking and filling the fluids under the hood. He then drained and refilled the water tank. Yesterday, when he was plugging the Minnie into power he was surrounded by some wasps. He looked into the box and saw there was a huge wasps nest. He sprayed them and the spray got on the water spicket so before he could fill the water tank he had to clean the spicket. Next he cleaned the air conditioner filters. While he did this I started loading items in the Minnie. First I put some canned goods in the pantry, I'm waiting to put some other foods in until next week. I replaced items in the bathroom that were getting low. As I was putting items in the Minnie I made a list of items we needed. We stopped around lunchtime when it was starting to get hot.

In the afternoon we read and watched YouTube videos. I did my weekly housework.


Doing housework

In the evening we streamed a Masterpiece movie from PBS called The Chaperone. It was a movie that took place in the 1920s, a Kansas woman accompanied a young dancer to New York. The trip changed her life. It was a good movie starring Elizabeth McGovern. After the movie we started watching Boston Legal through Amazon. After Larry went to bed I watched a couple of episodes of Frankie Blake Mysteries and two episodes of London Kills. We had a relaxing evening in front of the television.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth