Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, March 11, 2019

Sunday 3-10 Just Another Day

Just relaxing

We spent the day relaxing in the Minnie. The only time I even went outside was to take out the trash and recycle my cans. Then I walked around the park to get some of my steps done. I ended up only doing a little over 5,000 steps because I just didn't feel like doing anything. 

J-Five had a hot dog get together at 5:00 but I decided just to make tostadas instead. I didn't want to sit outside and eat hot dogs. It was hot and humid. The temperature got into the 90's but at least there was a little breeze. 

We just had another relaxing day of reading.


Reading is relaxing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth