Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Tuesday 3-12 Terrific Tuesday



It was windy all day. It was a warm wind considering it was out of the south. It got up into the 90's.

We started the day off by going to Joe Saltel's A Dance. We had exactly seven squares. Regina, Charlie, Judy and Ron were there. We had a great time dancing to Joe. It was nice to dance and not have to think all the time. 

An hour later we were back on the dance floor. We attended Darryl Lipscomb's C1 Dance. He had exactly five squares. Rhonda and Paul were the only other couple from class who were there. They're leaving tomorrow so we sad our good-byes. Most of the squares we danced in were very good. We had another great afternoon of dancing C1 to Darryl.

In the evening I went over to the recreational hall and played Bingo. There were 28 people there. The ladies that are running Bingo baked some more delicious cookies for our break. I didn't win anything but I still had a great time.
 
When I got home from Bingo I finished doing my 10,000 steps. Wow, it was two days in a row for doing 10,000 steps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth