Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, March 11, 2019

Monday 3-11 C1 Workshops

What time is it?

Daylight Savings started yesterday. We had to move our clocks forward an hour. It takes a few days for my body to adjust so today I'm tired. I get up at the same time, which is between 7:45 and 8:00. It's just weird because it stays lighter longer. I wish they would just leave the time on Daylight Savings year round, that way your body doesn't have to adjust to the time change.
Today we attended two C1 workshops. The first one was at Peppermint Palace to Bronc Wise. We had six squares and two extra couples. We started out with three extra couples but one of the couples decided to leave after the first tip. Four of the couples were new dancers. Bronc worked on two moves Relay-The-Shadow and Chain-Reaction. He put us in different positions. We had a good session.  

After lunch we went to Pharr South for Darryl Lipscomb workshop. We had five squares and a couple of extra couples. Darryl worked on Finish-The-Call. It's really hard for beginners considering they're still trying to remember the definitions of the calls and now Darryl says to leave off the first part of the call. It was hard but fun. By the end of the second workshop I was tired considering I had the think so much. But it's all good because I'm learning the calls. It's nice to have the experienced dancers to help out.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth