Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

11-8 Relaxing Day

Enjoying a relaxing day
We woke up to another damp day. What should we do? We really didn't have anything on the agenda so we loaded Flo into the car and went to do our weekly grocery shopping. It was busy but it didn't take too long to check out. After doing our shopping we went back to the house. Once the groceries were put away I made lunch. Then I worked on my jig saw puzzle and Larry read a little. It didn't take too long before I decided to take a nap. While I was napping Larry worked on little projects. I slept for two hours. When I woke up I did laundry and went back to working on my puzzle. Larry decided he was going to install the gutter covers. He got everything out and was starting the project when the monthly The Home Depot Seeds Program email arrived so he put everything away and started trying to choose items he wanted. Something was wrong with they website, it was very slow and at times it crashed. He only chose two items and the system crashed again. He finally gave up for the day. While he was doing this I worked out on my Wii Fit for a half hour and fifteen minutes on Just Dance. In the evening we watched RV living YouTube videos and a couple of episodes of GizWiz. I worked on my puzzle, played computer games and update my annual book. We had a very relaxing day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth