Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

11-15 The Minnie gets a Bath

Our Minnie
We woke up to another beautiful day with sunshine. It was cool outside so Larry decided to wash the Minnie, he has been wanting to do this for awhile. It was so filthy that it took him three hours. I helped by wiping it down after it was washed. Flo loves the cool weather so she kept us company. When we finished it was time for lunch.

Washing the back of the Minnie
Cleaning the spare tire cover
Removing bugs
Washing the hub caps
In the afternoon I went to my dermatologist to have my stitches removed. It didn't take long, the nurse said it was healing perfectly and then removed the stitches. When we got back to the house I worked out on Gold's Gym and Just Dance for an hour. The color on the programs were brighter on the new television. The television is bigger than the old one so it seemed like I was working out on top of it. While I was working out I did our weekly laundry. After my workout we took the Minnie back to storage. Flo went a long for the ride.

Putting the Minnie back in storage
When we returned to the house it was time for dinner. I barbecued Hatch Chili sausages. While we were watching the evening news UPS delivered the stand for the television that Larry had ordered from Amazon. During the evening Larry assembled the stand but we have not installed it yet. We watched a dvd (Avatar) on the new television. We thought the color was bright, the sets actually looked like sets and we saw things that we hadn't seen before in the dvd. We're loving our new television. Then I worked on my puzzle and played computer games until it was time to go to bed.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth