Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

7-12 Why is Larry laughing?

What's so funny?
This morning we took Flo for a swim in Nolan Creek. On the way we noticed there was a scaffolding machine in front of The Bell County Sheriff Complex and they were using it to wash the windows. I had my camera with us so I took a few pictures. As we were leaving we noticed a couple more guys were on the side of the building washing windows but they were hanging by ropes. I had to take pictures of this so Larry drove around the block to a parking place where I could get a better picture. After taking pictures we drove to Nolan Creek. Flo hasn't been swimming in a few days and she was so excited. We were the only ones there. We were there about a half hour. Now that the creek was down and the current had slowed there was a lot of different smells so Flo had to stop to sniff almost every few feet. It looked like she wasn't going in the water, we were halfway to the restaurants when she finally decided to go swimming. When she finished swimming we headed back to Larry. He was in the car reading the newspaper. We were almost back to him when Flo decided she wanted to go back into the water. I told her no, we were almost to the car. She was tired so she got stubborn and refused to move. I stood there trying to get her to walk to the car. Larry was laughing at me fighting with my dog again. Flo and I were at a standoff. Larry laughed for a little while and then he got out of the car, he walked down to where Flo and I were and took the leash, she didn't even hesitate, she started walking with Larry to the car. While Larry dried her off I got rid of some trash.

Getting ready to wash windows
The bucket truck that was used to wash the windows
Washing the windows at The Bell County Sheriff Complex
 
Hanging by ropes to wash windows on the side of the building
Washing windows on the sheriff complex
A fawn walking through our backyard
Mama following her baby through the yard
After 13 days of working on my puzzle
We spent the rest of the day relaxing. I worked on my puzzle and Larry read. I also worked out for an hour with Gold's Gym and Just Dance. In the evening we watched our weekly Sunday PBS shows via the ROKU. The shows were Dancing on the Edge, Endeavor and Tunnel. After watching our shows I worked on my puzzle until it was time to go to bed.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth