Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

2-13 Finishing Up RV Projects

Minnie Projects
This morning my allergies were terrible so I slept the morning away. Larry woke me up around 11 to go to lunch. Years ago my parents give me some Chili's gift cards for Christmas and Birthday gifts and as you probably know we don't go out to eat very often so I still have a few cards. We went to Chili's for a Valentine's day lunch, we know we were a day early but we have plans for tomorrow. Lunch was very good and the prices were very reasonable. I still have two cards left, I guess we'll have to go back again soon, wouldn't want to wait multiple more years before we use them.

Chili Gift Card

On to the next project, installing the light strip in the closet of the Minnie. The other day Larry wired the closet for power and ordered a switch. He found a bracket in his collection of stuff that  he decided to use but first he had to modify it. He cut the bracket down, then he drilled a couple of holes for screws to hold it in place and he drilled another hole big enough for the switch. Next up was to install the switch in the Minnie. When he finished this he wired the power to the switch. Once this was done he installed the light strips to the wall of the closet and to the switch. When this was done he tested it, the switch and strips worked great. From the amount of light they put out during the day I might need sunglasses when I open the closet door at night.

Wiring the closet for power
Connecting wires to the power box

Cleaning up bracket after cutting it down
Drilling the bracket for the switch

Installing the switch
Connecting power to switch
The light strip after being installed

I still didn't feel very well so instead of going to Eddy to dance with Denim and Lace we decided to stay home this evening. Larry and I were strolling through the Google Play movie catalog and came across the movie Frozen which we decided to rent for $2.99 for 72 hours. It is a cute computer-animated movie for kids and I really liked it. I also dance to the music from Frozen on my Wii Fit Just Dance Program.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth