Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, April 18, 2019

Wednesday 4-17 Dreary Day

A Dreary Day

We had a dreary day with wind. The weather report said that we were going to get rain around noon but it didn't come in until midnight.

Once again I worked on my annual book and Larry read. In the afternoon I worked out with Gold's Gym for a half hour. 


Gold's Gym Program

In the evening we watched Poirot and a few episodes of Tick. Tick is a cute series about being a Superhero. It's not like the Marvel movies we watch. While watching television I finished getting my steps in by walking in place and doing a Jazz routine I learned years ago. I ended up doing 13,000 steps by the end of the day. After Larry went to bed I finished watching the third season of Unforgotten. We had another relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth