Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Wednesday 4-24 Rainy Day


Rainy Day


It rained all day. Sometimes the rain came down hard. We have a dry creek at the back of our lot that runs down to the lake.  It only runs when it rains a lot and today it was running. At the very back it drops off a cliff and when it is running fast it sounds like a roaring waterfall. It is not often that we hear it but we did today.


The creek at the back of our yard

We stayed around the house all day. I finished working on my annual books so Larry started editing it. While he was doing this I started reading an e-book. I haven't read a book since we have been in the Valley.

I also did a couple loads of laundry. Larry's repair of the dryer worked great.

In the evening we watched the second Fantastic Beast movie: The Crimes of Grindelwald. It was a good movie. Afterwards we watched a few episodes of the second season of The Tick. When Larry went to bed I watched a few episodes of House. We had a very relaxing day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth