Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, December 28, 2015

12-27 Another Rainy Day

It's raining
We woke up this morning to wind and rain and it rained on and off all day. It worked on my puzzle and did a little housework. Larry started reading a book on the Kindle and posted his stuff on Ebay. After lunch I decided to take a nap so off to the bedroom I went. I slept for about an hour, Larry came in and told me he would be back after he tracked down my dog. Flo hasn't left the yard since Larry lightly thumped her on the head the last time she left. He didn't have to go too far, he drove to the boat ramp. There she was walking down the walkway to the dock. The walkway is underwater but she hadn't gone swimming yet. When she saw Larry she was so excited that she started to run to him. She was glad that he came for her and now she doesn't have to walk back to the house. We were surprised she had left considering it was raining and she doesn't really like the rain. When they got back home I got out of bed and she was sleeping on the floor. I looked out the back window and saw three beautiful deer, a buck with a doe and fawn. I told Larry about them and he came to the window and watched them for a little while. We see deer all the time and we never get bored watching them. 
Streaming shows
In the evening we watched a documentary The Extraordinary Story of William Buckley, which was about a convict who escaped the first encampment at Port Phillips in 1803. He lived among the local Wathaurong tribe for many years. It was OK. Then we watched a movie called Canvas starring Griffin Miner, Marcia Gay Harden, Devon Gearhart and Joe Pantoliano. It was a movie about a couple and their son dealing with mental illness. We had another slow day. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!    

1 comment:

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth