Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

12-22 Another Surprise



This morning we were just hanging around the house, I was playing computer games and Larry was reading the paper. After Larry finished the paper he got up and got dressed. I again asked him if we were going somewhere, he didn't answer so I got up and got dressed. Larry and I got in the car and went to town, while driving to town I peeked at a piece of paper Larry had printed out and found out where were going. He was taking me to see the new Star Wars movie The Force Awakes. We have all the Star Wars DVDs so I was excited about going to the final episode of Star Wars. The movie was OK, but to be honest I was a bit disappointed. We don't normally go to movies, the last movie we saw in the theater was Pirates of the Caribbean in 2003. After that we started waiting for the DVD and would purchase what we wanted. We have quite a few DVDs. Today we don't buy many DVDs, I would guess we bought 2 or 3 this year. Now we normally stream our entertainment via Amazon. Normally we can find something we want to watch via Amazon Prime but at times we also pay to rent a movie from Amazon. In today's times I think it makes sense to rent. On the way home we stopped at Subway for lunch. When we got home Flo was excited to see us. After saying hi to her I worked out for about an hour.


In the evening we streamed a movie via Amazon called Ex Machina. It is a British science fiction movie about a young programmer that was invited by his employer to do a Turing test to an android with artificial intelligence. We liked the movie. After watching the movie we watched Frontline. We had a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth