Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12-15 What diet?

Slovacek's Black Bean Salsa
We went to town to do our weekly grocery shopping. Flo slept most of the day, I guess I wore her out taking her for a walk yesterday. The other night after the Coryell County Squares Christmas Dance we stayed for the after party. Larry ended up getting a jar of Slovacek's Black Bean Salsa as his gift. Now we had to buy some chips to go with it. I started tracking my calories a little over two weeks ago but one of my biggest weakness is sweets and all the Christmas dances had a lot of sweets so I haven't lost any weight. But I'm still tracking the calories and working out by dancing and doing a little bit of Just Dance. The last few days I haven't gone to any Christmas square dances so I have been better on my calories intake. Today I worked out for a hour and and a half on my WII by using the Wii Fit for 30 minutes, Gold's Gym for 30 minutes and Just Dance for 30 minutes. I had a good workout today so I opened the chips and tried the salsa, it was sweeter than the salsa we normal use but it was really pretty good, first time I can remember a salsa that has black beans and corn in it.

The tortilla chips we had with salsa

In the evening we watched Mary Tyler Moore Celebration on PBS, it was about Mary Tyler Moore's career. Then we started an Amazon series called The Man in the High Castle. It's about how the United States would be if we had lost World War II. It's not bad except it has a lot of characters and each episode does not end, it simply is a continuation to the next episode. I actually prefer shows where each episode has its own ending.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth