Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Tuesday 6-26 Still Windy

Hold on tight!!!!

The wind was suppose to be calm today but unfortunate that did not happen. I'm beginning to wonder if it's ever going to slow down. The official temperature today was 100. 

Due to the wind we haven't been going to the lake. We don't have any projects to work on. I worked on my annual book and a couple of hours on my jigsaw puzzle. Larry read. I almost forgot I took a nap for a couple of hours.

In the evening I made another cookie from scratch called Crispy Butterscotch Cookies, they came out the best of all the cookies. They have rice crispy cereal in them which makes them crunchy and they tasted delicious. While munching on the cookies we watched another episode of Case Mysteries, we have one more episode. Afterwards I worked out with Gold's Gym for a half hour. We had another relaxing day.


Crispy Butterscotch Cookies


  
Working out with Gold's Gym once again

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth