Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 8, 2018

Thursday 6-7 A Windy Day


It was a windy day. I worked on my puzzle and Larry read.
Having fun assembling my jigsaw puzzle
In the evening Larry and Patricia came by to ride with us to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers. We had enough people for two squares and two extra couples. We danced to tapes and they had the recordings sped up. This made it challenging and when you make a mistake you don't have time to think about it because you will fall behind. We had a super time dancing with friends.

We were back at the house at 9:00 and I watched my weekly shows on KLRU. The shows were Midsomer Murders and Father Brown. We had a very quite day. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Relaxing in front of the television before going to bed


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth