Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, June 16, 2018

Friday 6-15 Errand Day

Happy Friday

We started the day out by going to town to do our weekly grocery shopping at HEB. Next up was the UPS Store to get our mail, then we filled the car with gas at Murphy before running by Lowes. Our final stop was Family Dollar.


Grocery Shopping

During our last trip we got hooked on mini Moon Pies. They come in different flavors, salted caramel, banana, strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. We can only find them at the Family Dollar stores in chocolate and vanilla. The store nearest us does not stock vanilla but the one in Belton does. Today the Belton store was out of the vanilla so Larry searched Google for other locations in Temple. He found one across the street from the VA Hospital. 

On the way there we stopped by Lowe's to pick up some tape for Larry's next home project. We were in luck, this Family Dollar had the vanilla Moon Pies. 

It's suppose to rain this weekend so after lunch Larry fertilized the far back yard (we normally do no maintenance on the far back other than mowing). He was glad it didn't take long because it was hot outside. I worked on my puzzle and worked out on the Wii Fit. It was amazing, it had been 96 days since I used the Wii Fit. I did a prepared routine of 30 minutes that combined balance, yoga, aerobics and strength. I was out of practice so some of them I didn't do very well but I still had fun.


96 days since I used the Wii Fit

Program I worked out with

In the evening we finished watching season 2 of the Ambassador. We had a great day.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth