Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 1, 2018

Thursday 5-31 Goodbye Tooth

Going to the dentist

Remember a few days ago I wrote that my tooth hurt. I had an appointment for the 13th of June to get it removed but suddenly it got painful. I called the dentist office and they were able to get me in this morning. It didn't take long for the dentist to pull the tooth. Now, I have to be careful what I eat for a few days. The dentist did say I could go to the lake tomorrow but I think I'll wait until I heal a bit.

After getting my tooth removed we spent the afternoon working on Family Vacation puzzle.

On Thursdays Patricia and Larry normally ride with us to the A dance in Sun City. Early in the day Larry e-mailed Patricia to tell her that we may not go. Late in the day I decided I would be ok to dance so we drove by ourselves. There were enough people for two squares plus two couples. Bob called a couple of tips and we danced the other tips via tape. We had a great time dancing with friends.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth