Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 25, 2018

Sunday 6-24 Just Another Day


Smile and be happy. For us it was just another day, I worked on my annual book and Larry read. I baked another no bake cookie, this time it was called Peanut Butter Drops. It was very similar to No Bake V Cookies. They came out great. 

In the evening we started watching the second season of Case Histories. This season has three episodes instead of six but they are twice as long so it comes out to the same amount of time. So far the second season is just as good. Then we watched a PBS movie called Man In An Orange Shirt. The movie was about the changes and challenges of gay lives in England in the last 60 years, from jail terms to the onset of dating. It was very well done. After the movie I worked out with Just Dance for a half hour. We had a great day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth