Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, June 12, 2017

Sunday 6-11 Day of Fabulous Dancing

Having fun with friends

What a fabulous day we had!!! We spent the day dancing with friends. Once a month Jimmy Johnson calls a day of DBD dancing in Briarcliff Texas, when we're in town we attend. The dancing is in two two hour sessions with an hour for dinner. There were two squares and no one sat out. The dancing was very challenging and fun. When the moves were being called you have to concentrate on what is being called. I brought butter sugar bars for everyone to enjoy. We had fun dancing with friends and visiting with them.

Square Dancing is fun

We got back to the home at 9:00. Before I called it a night I watched an episode of Grantchester and Father Brown, then I did the daily Solitaire challenges.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth