Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Wednesday 6-14 What a wonderful life!!!

What a wonderful life!!!!
I have a wonderful life!!!! Most years we go on two long camping trips a year, one in the spring and the other one in the fall. We square dance multiple times a week with friends. We spend time on the lake boating and doing water sports when we want to. I have a great husband. I wouldn't change my life. 

We woke up to free entertainment in the backyard. It was overcast and the wildlife was enjoying it. We watched squirrels running around in the grass and a couple more chasing each other through the trees. We saw a couple of roadrunners hunting for breakfast, very unusual, we frequently see roadrunners but they are usually loners. 

After watching the wildlife play we ate breakfast then I watered my flowers. It has been a week since I planted the seeds and I'm very excited. There are plants on all sides now. The Nasturtiums are now starting to grow. The package did say that it took between 8-12 days to germinate. Now I need to be patient for 32-60 days to actually see flowers blooming.   

We thought about going to the lake but there was a breeze, instead we went to town and did our weekly grocery shopping. It was around 9:00 and there was hardly anyone in the HEB so we were out of there in no time.

Once we were back at the house we didn't leave. I put the groceries away and worked on my puzzle. After we ate lunch I laid down for about an hour and Larry received an e-mail about the Seeds Program. It always takes him awhile to pick the products he wants to review considering there are pages and pages of products to choose from. By the time I woke up he had decided on the products. Now we just have to wait on them. I worked out on my Wii Fit for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour. 

For dinner I barbecued a rack of pork ribs that we bought this morning, they were really good. 


Ribs for dinner

After dinner we watched our YouTube videos and Amazon. We watched a movie called Youth in Oregon, which was about a man taking his 80 year old father in-law across the country to Oregon to legally get euthanized. It was a good movie and it starred Frank Langella, Billy Crudup and Mary Kay Place. After the movie we started an Amazon Pilot called Z - The Beginning of Everything. It a biography series based on Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald. We had a great evening.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth