Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, August 15, 2015

8-14 Be Happy!!!!

Be Happy!!!!
Today, instead of going boating Larry and I took Flo to Temple Lake Park so she could go swimming. When we got to the area where we usually let Flo swim it was being occupied by high school students running so we went to the point. Flo and I walked on the shore of Belton Lake where Flo explored and swam. While we were doing this Larry read the paper.

Larry reading the paper
Swimming at Temple Lake Park
Running Event at the park
For the rest of the day we hung around the house. I read, Larry did his stretches and Flo slept. In the evening we watched an episode of TED, an episode of POV by Grace Lee and a movie on Amazon called My Old Lady. Grace Lee's documentary was The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs. Grace Lee Boggs is an activist philosopher in Detroit. It was very interesting and entertaining. My Old Lady is a romantic comedy drama starring Kevin Klein, Kristin Scott Thomas and Maggie Smith. It was a very funny movie and we enjoyed it a lot. We had a very nice day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth