Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Saturday 9-16-23 Walking & Camping at Seal Rock Campground

 

Morning swim in Hood Canal

We had a very laid back day. There are no hiking trails so we spent the day enjoying our campsite. We walked around the three loops a few times. I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast, soup for lunch and leftover pork for dinner. We sat in our chairs and in the Minnie reading. 

When we did our morning walk Larry pointed out there was a seal so out came the camera. After dinner when I did my walk I said hi to a few people. One couple said they heard the whales last night when they came in the bay for hunting seals. They said it was eerie and sounded like a gunshot. There were more campers today than yesterday but the campground wasn't full.

We had a wonderful day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth