Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Friday 9-16 Rainy Cool Friday

 

Doing the happy dance

The rain came in last night and stayed around most of the day, it wasn't a hard rain and it did stop a couple of times. The temperature was in the low 50's, that along with a bit of a breeze made it quite cool.

We couldn't do our morning walk because of the rain so we stayed in the Minnie reading. At lunchtime we had chili, it was a perfect day for it.

The rain had stopped so after lunch Larry and I went on a half hour walk to the boat ramp and around the campground. There were a few boat trailers in the parking lot but not as many as normal. Before getting to the boat ramp we met a lady and her husky, he was very friendly so we had to say hi. She thanked us for paying attention to her dog. Larry went back inside and I continued walking around for another half hour. I talked to the camp host. 

I was going to walk a little longer but it started to sprinkle. We spent the afternoon reading.

For dinner we had a baked potato. After dinner Larry and I went on another walk to the boat ramp and around the campground. While at the boat ramp we saw a couple of eagles chasing after a gull. It looked like they were mad at it, possibly it took a fish they thought was theirs. We watched the eagles for awhile. Then we walked around the campground. Larry went inside and I walked around for another hour and a half.

For dessert I baked the rest of our pumpkin spice cookies.

By the end of the day I got my 26,000 steps, which put me in 4th place in my group.

The day started out with rain but it ended up being a beautiful Friday. LIFE IS GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth