Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 6, 2019

Wednesday 6-5 Wonderful Wednesday



The day started out with a little rain but by mid afternoon the sun tried to come out. We had a wonderful day.

We were getting low on a few items so we went to town to do a little grocery shopping. We usually go to HEB for our weekly shopping but today we went to Walmart. On our way we filled the car with gas. While doing our grocery shopping we bought Larry a pair of shorts and a new belt. On the way home it started sprinkling again.
Grocery Shopping
We spent the rest of the day indoors. I worked on my puzzle and Larry started to read another book. I didn't workout with any of my Wii programs but I did do a Jazz program. I checked out my flowers and found that one had bloomed.

A beautiful pink flower

In the evening we started the second season of Foyle's War. Afterwards I watched Suits.
Relaxing evening
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth