Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Wednesday 6-19 Air Chairing

Boating on Lake Belton

We spent the morning hanging around the house. I worked on my puzzle and Larry read.

After lunch we went outside and Larry mowed. While he did the mowing I weedeated and blew off the porches, the garage and driveway. 

When we finished we decided to go to the lake. I thought it was too windy but once at the lake I changed my mind. The lake wasn't flat but it wasn't too rough. We put the Air Chair together and flew it down the lake. Afterwards we did a little floating in the lake. It took me three tries to get the boat on the trailer, I don't know if it was because of the wind or I simply wasn't concentrating. As I came towards the trailer I would over correct in one direction and then over correct in the other direction, by the time I got near the trailer the boat was too crooked. The third time Larry directed me. After getting the boat on the trailer we wiped the boat down. We were at the lake an hour and a half. We had a great day on the lake.


Larry enjoying the lake

Having fun
    
Once we were home I continued working on my puzzle and Larry read. About 9:30 the power went out for around 10 minutes and 30 minutes later a thunderstorm came through.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth