Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Saturday 6-8 Hot Day

It was a hot day

Today it got up to 98 degrees at the house.

In the morning we went to town to mail a couple of my annual books out at the UPS Store. Then we stopped at Walmart. The other day Larry bought a pair of shorts and really liked them so we bought another pair. I needed to buy a pair of black pants because mine were worn out. I ended up buying a black pair and a brown pair. 

In December we walked around downtown Temple to find the three art trains. Larry read that they had unveiled a fourth train so we drove around to locate it. The piece, is entitled “Next Stop: Children’s Museum,” it was painted by artist Lee Evans, he enlisted the help of local children. Evans is an avid supporter of the Temple Children’s Museum, a traveling exhibit that plans to open a permanent location at 214 S. Second St. They did a wonderful job painting this train.

Temple Children Museum Art Train

Once we were at home we spent the rest of the day inside. I worked on my puzzle. Larry started reading a new book. I checked on my flowers and there were a few more blooms.


More Flowers

After dinner we started watched the third season of Foyle's War. When Larry went to bed I started watching a detective series on Acorn called Hidden. It only has one season. We had a very nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth