Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 21, 2019

Thursday 6-20 Hot and Humid Day

It's hot

It was hot and humid all day.


Temperature at 3:00 was 96 degrees, 53% humidity


By morning the rain was gone but the wind was blowing hard. We went to town to do our weekly grocery shopping. While in town we swung by the UPS Store to pickup the mail and a couple of packages that were waiting for us.

A couple of nights ago I was going to make toast and the toaster wouldn't work. I thought maybe it was the electrical plug so I plugged it into another one, it still didn't work. Larry thought about tearing it apart and trying to fix it but decided it wasn't worth it. We don't need a fancy toaster and only need two slots. While I was sleeping Larry did a little research on toasters. He found a few that were about $20 dollars at Walmart. He read the reviews on the different toasters. After picking up our mail we went to Walmart and bought the Black and Decker toaster. It came in two colors, red or black. We got the red one. Once at home we tested the toaster out. It took a few tests to decide on what number we wanted.


New Toaster

After lunch I finished my puzzle. It took me almost three weeks to complete it. It was very challenging because there was a lot of colors that were very close to the same color. But I liked the challenge. Kirkland Lake Station puzzle all finished.


Kirkland Lake Station puzzle finished

In the afternoon I studied Taminations for about an hour and did the Event: Free Cell Adventure. I checked on my flowers. I saw that I had a lot of flowers but the storms have been very hard on them. 


My poor flowers
In the evening we went to Sun City and danced with the Sundancers Advanced and Challenge group.We had three couples for the C1 hour and six couples of the A2 dances. We had a super evening of dancing with friends.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth