Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 7, 2019

Thursday 6-6 New Stuff and More

Awesome Day

We had a great day. In the morning I worked on my puzzle and Larry read. I also did my weekly house cleaning. Afterwards I did some of the Solitaire Spider Adventure Event, by the end of the night I left a couple of challenges unsolved. I studied Taminations for our weekly dance.

Larry received an e-mail from the UPS Store saying we had a couple packages waiting for us. On our way to our weekly A2 and C1 dance we stopped by and picked them up. The packages were my annual books, a couple belly dancer belts and a WeMo Light Switch. The WeMo switch turns on and off lights from Alexa. The belly dancing belts were a bit of a surprise, we had ordered them and they were suppose to be coming from China so we did not expect them for a few more weeks. The belts are two different designs and the colors are yellow and orange. They are very bright. Now I have five new belts to replace my old ones. The ones I received today are different from the older ones. The yellow one has gold dangles and doesn't have any gems, it is a V shape. The orange one also has gold dangles, it has one line of gems and a V shape. The old ones had silver dangles and more of a rectangle shape.


Our Annual Book
WeMo Light Switch
Yellow Belly Dancer Belt

Orange Belly Dancer Belt

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers Thursday night tape group. I took my annual book and showed the group. Everyone was very impressed with it. For the C1 dance we were shy one person to make a square so we did two couples tips. The tapes were very challenging because we danced with phantoms. We had a great time. The A2 dancing had two squares and an extra lady. Pam can't dance because she broke her shoulder a few weeks ago so she ran the computer. She did an excellent job. We had a super evening of dancing with friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth