Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, January 21, 2019

Sunday 1-20 A Lazy Day

A lazy day

We woke up to a cool morning but no wind. It got up to the high 60s with sunshine. It was a very beautiful day.


A beautiful day


It's Sunday so we didn't have any dancing. In fact we didn't even go anywhere. We watched a few GizWiz shows. We read. I started another series on my Kindle. The series takes place in London during the era where women couldn't be doctors so a woman that wanted to be a doctor masqueraded as a man. This woman doctor investigates murders with Sherlock Holmes. The series was written by Annelie Wendeberg. We have a three book bundle and I finished the first one. It's ok so far. 


Reading is fun


After dinner I took a break from reading and walked around the RV Park for a half hour. Then I baked some cookies. I have baked Crispy Butterscotch Cookies before but this time I used Hershey S'mores pieces instead of butterscotch chips. I decided I liked the butterscotch better. The cookies still tasted good. After baking the cookies I went outside and did my Jazz routine for a half hour and finished doing my steps. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth