Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, August 6, 2018

Sunday 8-5 New Location for DBD Dance

Having fun with friends

This morning I baked chocolate chip shortbread cookies to take with us to our monthly dance in Briarcliff. Last time I baked them I used butterscotch chips, today I used semisweet chocolate chips. They weren't as sweet but they were just as delicious.  

It takes a bit over two hours to get there so we left the house at 11:30 to give us plenty of time. We usually meet at their community center but this month we danced at the city hall. It sounds like we will be meeting there for the foreseeable future. We had two squares plus three extra couples. That was ok considering the room was smaller than the community center/library. For dinner Larry and I had a salad we had bought at HEB. It had chicken, cheese, lettuce and barbecue sauce for the dressing. It was good. My cookies were a hit. Jimmy put us in different positions, which made it a little challenging. We had a fun time dancing to Jimmy and friends. 


Square dancing with friends

We got home at 9:00 and relaxed until it was time to go to bed. We spent the whole day dancing with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth