Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, February 9, 2018

THursday 2-8 New Insurance / New Doctor

Sunny Day

Where did the sun go? We started the day off with a cold sunny day but by the afternoon the sun was gone. The temperature didn't get out of the 50s. It was a very nice day.

Last year we were told that our heath insurer was no longer going to offer plans under the Affordable Care Act. Once we decided on our new insurer we were assigned a doctor who was in the network. While we were in the Rio Grande Valley I made an appointment to see our new doctor for a wellness check up.  

This morning I met with my new doctor. I was very impressed, he did the check up, Pap smear and drew blood at the same time. He wrote a referral for a mammogram and colonoscopy. He talked about updates in the medical exams, the doctor no longer has to do a breast exam unless the woman wants it done. I think he will do just fine.


Meet new doctor
   
After seeing the doctor we swung by the UPS Store to pick up our mail. Then we stopped by Jack 'n' Jill Donuts to pick me up a couple of donuts considering I hadn't eaten anything.

After lunch I did some housework and vacuumed out the car. I worked on my Sudoku and Larry read.

In the evening Larry and Patricia came to the house so we could all go to Sun City for the Sundancers A dancing. We were short one person to make three squares. We had a super time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth