Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Monday 2-5 Relaxing Day

Smile and relax
We woke up to wind with the temperature in the 30s and it didn't get above 45. We spent the day keeping warm in the house. Larry read and I worked on my annual adventure book.

In the afternoon I worked out using my Just Dance program for 45 minutes. 


Working Out

After dinner we went to Sun City and danced with the Sundancers. The dance starts at 7:00 but lessons start at 4:30 so lots of  people have left by 8:30 because they're tired. At the beginning of the dance there were nine squares, by the end of the dance it was down to seven couples (less than two squares). The last tip Brad called a six couple plus tip, which was a lot of fun. 


Square Dancing with friends

When we got home I watched a few weekly shows on KLRU: Wallander, Hinterland, Death in Paradise and Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. I also did my daily challenges on the computer. 


Watching television

 We had a very relaxing day after a busy weekend of DBD dancing. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth