Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Monday, February 19, 2018

Sunday 2-18 Finishing Project


Smile and be happy

Larry worked all day finishing up replacing the foam in both of our motorcycle helmets. We tried the helmets on and they fit perfect. After finishing the helmets he cleaned up his work room and vacuumed the floor, I then washed the floor. The next project on his list is to finish the intercom system. Great job, Larry. 


Motorcycle helmet project

What the inside of the helmet looks like after the foam was removed

Larry cleaning the glue off the helmets and foam he can reuse

While Larry finished the helmets I did some Sudoku and worked on my annual book. My allergies were acting up so I laid down for an hour.

For dinner I barbecued pork ribs on the gas grill. In the evening we watched the Olympics. Larry had a busy day and I relaxed doing Sudoku. Smile and be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth