Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Friday 2-2 What should we do today?

What should we do?

What should we do today? We don't have anything on the agenda. We're caught up with projects and no square dancing for us today. 

The other day when I was cleaning house I was reminded that our bedroom rugs were worn out. We don't have any carpeting in the house so we have rugs here and there. In our bedroom we have a small rug on both sides of the bed with rubber backing so they won't slide when we get out of bed.

I mentioned that Larry was working on repairing a Kachina that had vibrated off a shelve and had broken, he wanted to make sure that it wouldn't happen again so he decided he would put rubber feet on each one, we have four. We have a couple of gift cards for Lowe's so off we went. We found some feet for the Kachinas and then we looked at their rugs. Didn't find something we really liked.



The other day when we were grocery shopping at Aldi we had bought a pack of pork tamales and they were delicious. Larry was wondering if the tamales came in beef. Aldi was in the neighborhood so we swung by. They didn't have beef tamales but we did buy a couple more tubs of the pulled pork we like.




The final stop was Target to look for rugs. We walked around and looked at the rugs and didn't find any we liked. We knew it would take awhile to find what we wanted but we're in no hurry. We also looked for a tray to hold our tooth paste in the Minnie to get it off the bathroom counter but we were out of luck on finding one that we liked.

After lunch Larry put the rubber feet on all four Kachinas, they worked perfectly. Now we can watch dvds and the sub woofer won't vibrate the Kachinas off their shelves.

I worked out on my Wii Fit, Gold's Gym and Just Dance for an hour and a half. I think I will feel it in the morning considering it has been over a month since I worked out that long. When I finished my workout we watched an episode of GizWiz and now we're caught up.


Working out

When it was time for dinner I cut up the leftover pork ribs and made pork enchiladas for dinner.

In the evening we watched YouTube videos.


Relaxing in front of the television

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth