Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Saturday 2-10 It's getting colder!!!

How cold will it be?

This morning we woke to 61 degrees, by 11am it was in the mid 40's and at bed time it was 37. Along with the cold temperature there was a north wind. We were in a winter weather advisory over night.

We spent most of the day in the house keeping warm. I worked on my annual book and Larry read. We watched the Winter Olympics in the afternoon and evening. The two hours in between the broadcast of them we watched YouTube videos.

Larry surprised me today when he suggested we have pizza for dinner. We hadn't had a frozen pizza for a long time. We always keep frozen pizzas in stock considering I use to bake one almost every Friday. When Larry suggested pizza I had three to chose from. I choosed Mama Cozzi's Mexican Pizza. I baked it in the oven on my cast iron pizza pan and it came out perfect.


Mama Cozzi's Mexican Pizza

It was cold today but tomorrow it's suppose to be colder. That's ok we're prepared for it. We're planning to stay home and watch the Olympics. Go USA.  

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth