Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

1-5 Another Beautiful Day

Sunny Day
We had another beautiful day. It was a little nippy but the sun was shining. In the morning I did some housework. After lunch I decided to clean my oven. I'm not very good at wiping out the oven when things overflow so when I bake sometimes it smells like something's burning. I don't have a self-cleaning oven so I had to clean it twice and maybe tomorrow I'll do it again. Probably would be much easier to simply clean it when something overflows :)

Larry has not been feeling very well, scratchy throat, head aches, sinus problems so I finally talked him into going to the doctor. Doc. says it's allergies, gave him a shot and a prescription for a nasal spray. I believe he has had this same problem about this same time the last couple of years, if it is the same thing it will take a long time to finally go away.

We didn't go square dancing tonight so we streamed a movie on Amazon called Interstellar starring Matthew McConaughey. It was a science fiction movie where a group of explorers travels through a wormhole in space to ensure humanity's survival. It was an ok movie. 

Adam and Suzi Round Dancing Monday night



Vacuuming the house

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth