Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

12-31 New Years Eve

Today Larry and I woke up at 6:50. I made the bed while Larry got dressed. When I finished I joined Larry. When Larry finished getting dressed he woke Autumn and Flo up. They all said their hellos and then Larry fed them their breakfast. After breakfast Larry took them out to do their morning routines. While Larry was outside with Autumn and Flo, his sister Louise continued sleeping on the couch. Flo likes it when Louise sleeps over because then she share her couch with her. Larry, Autumn and Flo weren't inside long when I came out of the bedroom and said hi. I was felling better today so I made biscuits for breakfast. Larry and I had a glass of chocolate almond milk and Louise and Shirley (Larry's mom) had a cup of Texas Pecan coffee with the biscuits. Shirley didn't eat with everyone else because she slept in until 8:30. It was cold and dreary so when we were finished with breakfast we sat around and visited. While everyone was relaxing I decided to make a loaf of bread in our bread maker. I haven't used the bread maker in a long time and Larry thought it would be nice to have a fresh bread while his mom was in town. While the bread maker was doing its thing everyone loaded into the car to go to town. We left Autumn and Flo at home because there wasn't enough room for them. Louise put her dog, Autumn in Flo's kennel. As we were leaving I gave them a snack and said good-bye to them. While we were in town we stopped at Scott and White Hospice Thrift Store. I bought a black western shirt and a pair of brown shoes. Larry bought a yellow pair of pants and three ties (a Christmas tie, multi color one and red, white and blue tie). Shirley bought a little sign and Louise didn't buy anything. Our next stop was HEB because I needed to buy some more coffee and a few other things. While Larry and I went inside Shirley and Louise stayed in the car and visited. When we finished shopping we went back to the house. When I went into the house I was surprise to see Flo laying on the floor next to the kennel. I guess she didn't want Autumn to be lonely. I let Autumn out of the kennel. She was one happy dog to be let free. When everyone else was in the house Flo and Autumn said hi to everyone. After saying our hellos I put everything away. When I finished it was time for lunch. Today lunch was easy because I heated up the leftover enchiladas from yesterday. While everyone ate I gave Autumn and Flo a little snack. After lunch Shirley and Louise did the dishes. I'm getting spoiled because I don't have to do the dishes. When they finished the dishes I decided to give them some more dishes by making Hershey's S'mores for dessert. I can be mean sometimes. While the S'mores were baking the mailman delivered some square dancing hats for Larry and me. While looking at the hats Larry thought it would be fun for Shirley, Louise and me to model all of our square dancing hats. We have a lot of hats! Shirley, Louise and me modeled every single hat that Larry and I own. We had a great time modeling the hats and Larry had fun taking pictures of us. When we finished modeling the hats we visited with each other. After the bread was finished I sliced it. While I was slicing the bread Larry took pictures of me. About 4:00 I mixed up some half and half, heavy whipping cream, Junket ice cream mix and a little of real vanilla and put it in the refrigerator to chill. When it was dinnertime I went outside and barbecued Hatch Chili sausage links. While I was barbecuing Autumn and Flo came outside to keep me company. After the sausages were finished I heated up leftover baked beans and potatoes to go with the sausage links. Then I fed Autumn and Flo Flo's food for their dinner. After everyone was fed Shirley and Louise did the dishes. When they were finished with dishes Shirley and I made a batch of vanilla ice cream. Shirley and I had a ball making the ice cream. When we finished we sat down with Larry and Louise and watched some square dancing videos on YouTube. For our dessert we had an ice cream cone and S'mores bars. We didn't do a lot today but we had a super day. Everyone is tired so I'll say good night. Have Fun!!!!!!!

Lots of hats to model


Who has the brightest hat?

Is there pink in that middle hat?

Good guy hats

Tweeds

Where did that cowboy hat come from?

Patriotic, not sure about that center hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth