Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

1-14 It's Feezing

WOW, it has been cold and damp for weeks, sure hope it warms up sometime soon. Now I know last year was a record setting cold winter and this winter is coming no where near that but I must also admit that after the last three or four weeks I would like to see it warm up just a few degrees, certainly not wishing for the 80's but the 50's or 60's would be wonderful. Flo really wanted to get out of the house but it was so cold that instead of walking her I talked Larry into running a quick errand so we could load her up in the car and go for a ride. Halfway through my workout I changed my mind about taking Flo for a walk so I bundled up in my jacket and off we went. In the evening Larry and I went to Georgetown to dance with the Shirts 'n' Skirts Club.


Walking Flo in the cold.

Jim and Vickie round dancing.

Round Dancing

Having fun while round dancing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth