Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, January 9, 2015

1-9 Working on IT

A couple of days ago I mentioned I was going to get back in shape and that the last time I did this I had used the online tool My Fitness Pal to help me. An interesting part of this tool is it makes no recommendations on diet or exercise, it is totally up to you, you can eat anything you want. My diet has never been the best, left on my own I would probably survive on chocolate and diet soda's but fortunately my concise (and Larry) keep me from doing this. While my normal diet is not the worst (we try to avoid prepared foods and we seldom go out to eat) it could certainly be better. I have decided that at least for a bit I need to eat better. Off to the grocery, came home with fresh fruit, some vegetables, really nice salmon and tilapia burgers and a few other nice things to eat. In the seafood aisle our local HEB has these fresh salmon burgers and tilapia burgers, cook these on the grill and they are scrumptious. I am really not much of a fruit eater, most weeks Larry picks up some type of fruit and most weeks he eats it, I might share a banana with him, I am going to try and do better, I will do my very best to eat an entire piece of fruit, maybe one per day, OK let's be honest maybe not quite that often. So yesterday I ate better than normal and I worked out on the Wii for 1.5 hours it was way too cold to go outside and walk.





Salmon Burgers
Salmon on left, beef on right
Delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth