Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

8-24 Fun Times

Flying the Air Chair

Our Air Chair


Hi look at me flying.
Larry and I went to the lake this morning. The wind was up a little but it didn't stop us from throwing the Air Chair in the water. Larry and I both chaired for a little while and then we floated. We had another wonderful morning at the lake.

Working Out with the Wii Fit
After eating lunch Larry did his stretches and I worked out for a half hour. My workout was on the Wii Fit, where I did Yoga and Strength. Then we went to town for Larry's appointment with his chiropractor. When we got home I did a little reading.

Square Dancing to Brad Caldwell
Some of our friends square dancing.
In the evening we met up with Jan, Skip and Belinda to go square dancing in Sun City with the Sundancers. There were seven mainstream squares and four plus squares. It was DeAnn's birthday so her daughter Angie and granddaughters Allie and Hanna baked desserts to celebrate. We had a super time dancing with our friends.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth