Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Wednesday 12-19 Running Errands

Running Errands

Yesterday while I was loading things into the Minnie I loaded all of our oatmeal except for one box. It was a mixed box of Quaker instant oatmeal. This morning I asked Larry which flavor he wanted, when I opened the box I found it contained Heath candy bars. Louise had given us oatmeal for a Christmas present and I assumed the box really contained oatmeal but she had replaced the oatmeal with candy bars, too funny. I had to go out to the Minnie and retrieve another box.

We spent the morning running errands in town. The first stop was at the Motor Vehicle Registration building to pay for the Minnie tags. Next stop was the post office to stop our mail. Then we went to HEB to do our weekly grocery shopping. Afterwards we went to the UPS Store to pick up our mail. The final stop was the Dollar Tree. Back to the house we went.


Grocery shopping

We spent the rest of the day hanging around the house. I loaded up the Minnie with some of the food we're taking with us. Then I took a nap for a couple of hours.

In the evening we watched a couple of James Bond movies; Dr. No and Diamonds Are Forever. Then I watched an episode of The Brokenwood Mysteries and House. We had a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth