Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Friday 12-28 Freaky Friday Dancing

Awesome Day

Today was another beautiful day. a few degrees cooler and a bit of a breeze.

We spent the day dancing with Randy Doughtery. At 10:00 we danced DBD Plus with seven couples, one couple shy of having two squares. Every third tip Randy had six couples dancing. Two Hexagon tips, where there were three head couples and three side couples. The other tip was where there were four head couples and two side couples. Randy put us in weird positions which made it challenging and fun. We had a super morning laughing and having fun. 

We had an hour break before the next dance. For lunch we went to Diaz Diner with a group from the dance. They serve breakfast items and Mexican food. We ordered a beef enchilada and beef taco. They served chips and salsa for us to snack on while we waited for our meal. The chips were different than other places because they had both the regular tortilla chips and some type of a deep fried bread chip that was excellent. The service was good and the food was delicious.

After lunch the group went back to the hall and danced A with Randy. We had two squares and two extra couples. Once again Randy made the dance very challenging by putting us in positions we weren't used to being in. We spent the afternoon laughing and having fun.


Larry enjoying watching Randy calling

Friends waiting for the next call from Randy

Having fun dancing with Randy

In the evening I went down to the club house and played Pinochle. There were only four of us. I tried to play last year so tonight the guys had to reteach me the rules. I still don't know how to play too good. I don't know what each card is worth in points. I'm slowly learning. The guys said I did very well but I'm not sure. But I had fun.

We had an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth