Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Wednesday 12-12 Great Wednesday


We had a wonderful day of not doing too much. Larry worked on our new computer most of the day. He finished transferring programs we use from the old computer to the new one. He spent hours working to get our camera's WiFi program to work on the computer. 

I woke up with a headache caused by my allergies so I went back to bed and slept another couple of hours. Later in the day I did some Sudoku puzzles and worked out with my Wii Fit program for a half hour and Just Dance for a half hour. 
Just Dance
 
The Wii Fit Program I used
In the evening we finished up watching The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. We stayed around the house all day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth