Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Saturday 12-29 A Chilly Day


We woke up to a chilly morning and a bit of wind. It didn't get out of the low 50s.

We went over to the club house around 8:00 to attend the park's Saturday morning get together. They served coffee and donuts and then had announcements. They talk about events that have happened and events coming up. They also announce who has arrived in the park, everyone gave us a warm welcome back. There were a lot of extra donuts so when we were leaving we took another donut with us. 

We spent the day reading. A couple of the guys I played cards with invited me to join them tonight, I accepted the invitation but when it was time to go I wimped out, not sure why, guess I just didn't feel like going.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

Relaxing with a book

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth