Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Friday, June 28, 2019

Thursday 6-27 Squirrels


Watching the squirrels

We had a wonderful day. The weather was very mild.

In the morning Larry continued working on converting our DVDs and read while I did Sudoku puzzles. While relaxing I looked out the back windows and saw four squirrels playing. They looked very young. They jumped from tree to tree chasing after each other, it was very entertaining.

In the afternoon I did my weekly housecleaning. Larry read.


Weekly housecleaning

In the evening we went to Sun City to dance with the Sundancers Thursday Advanced group. For C1 dancing we only had two couples Dan, Nancy, Larry and me. We had a great time dancing with phantoms. For the Advanced dance we had five couples. We had a very nice evening of dancing with friends and tapes.

I have a Garmin Vivofit2 fitness tracker that I wear 24 hours a day. It tracks all of my activities/movements and sends the data to a Garmin app and to My Fitness Pal. I love this device and the data it provides. The last few days it has not been sending my data. Larry looked into it and discovered Garmin had automatically updated the program and that was when it quit working, he tried a couple of things to fix it and finally he uninstalled and reinstalled the program. After doing this it works again. I'm one happy woman. 

I watched a few episodes of Murdock Mysteries and ended up doing 17,000 steps.          

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth