Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Tuesday 9-22-26 Movie, Motorcycle Ride, Games & Evening Walk

 


Gorgeous Day




We had a gorgeous day. It was a little breezy, which kept the temperature cool. The morning temperature of 43 degrees and the high temperature of 72 degrees.

I woke up at 7:15 and got dressed. Then I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. We shared a shake.

We hung around the Minnie reading. I played games. 

Larry finished reading the book he started yesterday. Then he started another book. I finished reading The Summer Guest by Justin Cronin. Justin can really write and it was a great story. Then Larry picked another book for me called Circe by Madeline Miller. It about the daughter (Circe) of the sun and mightiest of the Titans. 

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The daily event was Event: Easy Street Mini of 15 games. It took me 33 minutes and 9 seconds to complete, which put me in 18th place in my group.

For lunch we shared a can of soup. 

After lunch we rode the motorcycle to the theater to see, The Odyssey. It was a great movie. It was quite complicated and there was a lot to take in. Fortunately not long before leaving Belton we watched a movie called, The Return, it was also based on the book The Odyssey, watching The Return really helped to understand what was happening with the new movie. The Return was shorter and easier to follow. 



Gallatin Valley Cinema


By the time we got home from the movies it was 3:30. We relaxed a little before dinner. 

After dinner we walked around the neighborhood. Tonight we went the opposite direction, which took us by the Bozeman Public Safety Center. Bozeman Public Safety Center had Bozeman's first fire truck in the building, I couldn't get a good picture because there was too much glass. They also had Bozeman's first fire bell, it was used from 1890 to 1941. It was fun walking around the grounds and getting a little history. We walked for 2 miles. Then we relaxed for the rest of the night.





Fire Bell used from 1890 to 1941



Today I did 5,000 steps. We had a relaxing day.  
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth