Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Monday 9-21-26 Disappointment, Bozeman Sculpture Park, Walking & More

 

Beautiful Day


We had a beautiful day. The morning temperature was 42 degrees and the high temperature was 73 degrees. We had a lot of sunshine.

I woke up at 7:15 am and got dressed. Then I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. I also made them yesterday. Then we hung around the Minnie hoping for a phone call from Andy's Glass Inc. 


Cinnamon Rolls



While hanging around the Minnie we read. Larry started a book and finished it. Then he started another book. I continued reading The Summer Guest.


Reading is fun and relaxing



I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The daily event was Event: Solitaire World Tour of 30 games. It took me 2 hours, 45 minutes and 2 seconds to complete, which put me in 8th place in my group.

For lunch we shared a salad. After lunch we went for a motorcycle ride. Larry had read that Bozeman had a sculpture park. It was about three miles from the fairgrounds and located behind the public library and in the downtown area. When we got there the parking lot was almost full. But we found a spot to park the motorcycle. Bozeman Sculpture Park is a half mile paved trail. It doesn't have a lot of sculptures but the trail was very nice. The trail takes you up a hill to where it joins with the Gallagator Trail. The trail goes by Lindley Park and Burke Park. The parks are very well maintain and people were enjoying them with their dogs and reading. While walking the trail we said hi to people and met a few dogs. Part of the trail dogs are allowed off leash. It was a nice little park. Below are some of the sculpture.


Library Sculpture


 

Wind Totem (Wind blows the glass balls around)



Egghead




Re Balance



Eagle



After visiting the Bozeman Sculpture Park we went back to the fairgrounds. Larry called Andy's Glass Inc. and asked them if our window came in. They said it didn't make it but should be in Wednesday. They said, that they had to make a pattern to cut the glass. They had to get it cut in Portland Oregon, it was now being shipped to Yakama, Washington and should arrive here Wednesday. They will install it on Thursday. All they have to do is pop the window in the frame and then put it in the hole. It shouldn't take too long. They said they would call us. This was disappointing but what can we do. Larry walked over to the office and told them were going to be here another two nights. 



Disappointed


After dinner we went for a walk to the BMX Bike Park and around the neighborhood. When we got back I baked cookies. When we went to Walmart the other day they had Pillsbury Apple Pie Cookie Dough for $.96 so picked up a couple packs. For dessert yesterday and today I baked Apple Pie cookies. Each pack had 12 big cookies. Each day I cooked six cookies but I cut each cookie in half so it made 12 cookies. They were very good.



Apple Pie Cookies



By the end of the day I done 7,000 steps. LIFE IS GOOD!!!! Just having fun.


 
  


   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth