Playing in the rain
The rain came in last night about 6:15. It sprinkled all night. At times the rain was coming down steady but not hard. It was very deary and nasty. The morning temperature was 51 degrees. The high was 54 degrees. The rain went away about 1:00 but the clouds stayed around.
We spent the day keeping dry.
I played games. I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The daily event was Event: Tri Peaks Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 7 minutes and 55 seconds to complete, which put me in 12th place in my group.
Larry started a new book and finished it. I finished reading This Time Tomorrow by Emma Straub. It was good book about a father (Leonard) and daughter (Alice Stern), who traveled back in time. After finishing This Time Tomorrow I asked Larry to choose another book. The book he choose was The Summer Guest by Justin Cronin.
Relaxing with a book
The rain went away so about 5:00 we went for walk. We needed a few things at Walmart. We walked to Walmart and bought some groceries. Then we walked back to the fairgrounds. By the end of the day I had done 5,500 steps, which was 2.5 miles.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth