Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Saturday, September 5, 2026

Friday 9-4-26 Happy Friday, Hiking, Walking and Having Fun

 


Celebrate it's Friday


We had an outstanding day.

The temperature was like yesterday, the morning temperature was 39 degrees and the high temperature was 75 degrees. 

I woke up at 7:15 and got dressed. We had oatmeal for breakfast. After breakfast we got ready to go on our morning hike. It was our fifth hike in a row so we decided to take it easy hiking. We did a 3.75 mile hike. We hiked Peak One Trail to Phat Loop Trail to the Frisco Adventure Park. There were some small inclines. The trails took us through a beautiful forest. It was a cool but once you were out of the trees it warmed up. When we got to Frisco Adventure Park we walked around. It's so impressive. We saw courses we didn't see the first time. There was a course, that looked like an Agility Course for dogs. In the parking lot there were a group of people getting ready for their hike with their dogs. The workers are constantly working on something. We rested on a bench at the park for a little while. Then we got on the Perimeter Trail, that took us back to our campground. We would walk a bit and then sit on their benches and enjoy the views of the mountain and Dillon Lake. We saw people from the marina getting ready for the weekend. We saw a gentleman carrying his skull to the water down the long ramp. He was pretty fast we saw him rowing down the lake. We also saw a gentleman on a stand up paddle board. We had an outstanding hike.


Mules in their corral at Frisco Adventure Park



Skateboard park at Frisco Adventure Park



Agility Course at Frisco Adventure Park



Paddleboarding down Dillon Lake



Larry disconnected the Mobley because our phones are working great as Hot Spots.

Before going on our hike Larry setup the solar panels. We had great solar power all day. 

For lunch we had soup. 

In the afternoon I played games and Larry read.

I played the Daily Challenges of Solitaire and Mahjong. The event was Event: Pyramid Adventure of 20 games. It took me 1 hour, 27 minutes and 41 seconds to complete, which put me in 16th place in my group. I played Angry Birds Friends and Angry Birds 2.

After playing games I joined Larry outside, where he was reading in his chair. I read until it was time for dinner. We had the rest of the sausages we had yesterday.

After dinner I went on my evening walking around Peak One Campground. The full sign was out. I walked around the three loops (A  Loop 1-13, B Loop 14-62 and C Loop 63-80) once. I walked around the A Loop two times. By the time I got back to the Minnie I walked 2 miles. 

By the end of the day I had done 15,500 steps, which is 6.75 miles. We spent the rest of the day reading.



Relaxing with a good book


  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth