Pictures From Jan-Jul 2023 - It's All About Having Fun!!

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Saturday 5-26 Just Another Day

My tooth hurts
 For the last couple of years the dentist and I have been working on my back upper left tooth. I finally decided to get it removed but my appointment isn't for another three weeks. I've been living with a little pain, especially when I drink something cold but now everything hurts it. The last week the pain has gotten real bad. I took a couple of aspirin yesterday but it didn't do any good. This morning Larry got on the internet and found that people use Oragel for severe pain, they said it works. Off to Walmart we went to buy some. While we were there we picked up a few groceries. When we got home I put some on the problem tooth. It numbed it for a little while and I applied it a few times. It works until I do something stupid like eat a tostada shell and irritate it. I'm going to call the dentist Tuesday and see if they can get me in sooner.


At 3:00 is was 100 degrees at the house, it was hot.



I finished my jigsaw puzzle the Old Shoe House, it took me almost two weeks. It came with a poster, which is the same size as the assembled puzzle. I had a great time doing the puzzle. Now I have to decide what to do next. Larry finished reading a book and started a new one. 
The finished puzzle
In the evening we finished watching the first season of Ambassador and started the second season. Afterwards I worked out on Just Dance for a half hour. We had a very relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear friendly comments on anything at all. Ruth